Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-18 Origin: Site
Of course not, it’s so easy. Please follow me to see how to install.
Firstly, the installation must be in compliance with the National Electrical Code, your local electrical and plumbing codes.
1. Make sure the appliance is intact, and the fittings are complete.
2. Please make sure the main power supply, water pressure, grounding condition, ammeter and wire reach the standard of installation requirement.
3. The appliance must be connected to properly grounded dedicated branch circuits of proper voltage rating. Ground must be brought to the “ground” at the circuit breaker panel.
4. This appliance MUST be permanently connected to the fixed circuit breaker. If you don’t use the heater, please switch off the circuit breaker.
5. DO NOT install this appliance near to tinder or strong magnetic field place. The appliance can be installed above or under the sink, and unit must only be mounted in a VERTICAL position near by the water fittings. Please electrify try the machine after getting through waterway.
Second, how to install?
The Mini tankless electric water heater can be used for hand washing, kitchen and it can be installed above or under the sink.
●Mounting the unit
1. Locate an appropriate place on a section of wall as above mentioned.
2. Drill two holes of 6.00mm diameter: if you install the heater upright above the sink, the distance between every two holes is 172mm; if you install the heater upside down under the sink, the distance between every two holes is 150mm. Put plastic anchor in the holes
3. For Upright Installation, nail in the floor in upper hole. For Downward Installation, nail in the floor in under hole, fix the appliance on the wall with the below nail.
4. Fix the appliance on the wall with the fixed nail;
5. Then fix the appliance with nail in another hole, to make sure the whole appliance is installed on firm.
It is very easy, right? If you have any installation problems after purchase, please feel free to contact us